GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Guy:Girl Ratio in Clubs

View previous topic :: View next topic  
dreamin

Vibes: 0.00

Member #: 823

Post Post subject: Guy:Girl Ratio in Clubs Reply with quote

Hey dudes I'm interested to know what the guy:girl ratios of your country's clubs are.

Here in New Zealand whenever I go out to a club or a rave its really disappointing to see hardly any chicks and heaps of guys. It used to be ok but its got steadily worse. The ratio now is about 4 guys for 1 girl at the best! and usually on average there are about 8 guys for 1 girl at a club. Neutral Damn it's so crap, its one more reason why I wanna get out of this country. So yeah what on average is the ratio of your clubs?
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 11:31 am
Steven H
The Earthquaker
Club Franchise Owner

Vibes: 157.49

Member #: 9

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Theres more chicks than guys over here in ireland Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 1:13 pm
((-&E-))
Hardcore Till I Die
Dumonde Addict

Vibes: 77.64

Member #: 1,517

its about 50:50 where i go.. altho theres one club that i go to where lass's get in free... and then its about 60:40... cant complain really tho.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Its Coming Home, Its Coming Home, Its Coming, Footballs Coming Home
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 3:22 pm
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
TraCiD

Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 0.02

Member #: 689

hmm "dreamin" you go to some gayass clubs or girls in your country are too shy to go to clubs I duno, but here in chicago it all depends on the DJ, chicks like more "Dancy" or uplifting stuff, gays want more hard shit...
but ratio is usually 1gay:2-3girls (awsome a? Laughing ) che che
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 4:54 pm
dreamin

Member #: 823

Nice! Very Happy Very Happy Damn you're lucky guys!
Yea I dunno whats up with the chicks here, I think they must be real shy or don't like electronic music much. Its the same problem throughout the country in every club so yeah, I'm going to jet outa here as soon as I can!
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2002 9:00 pm
DjKlutZ

Regular Clubber

Vibes: 0.04

Member #: 1,904

Club ratio in clubs here at Melbourne are pretty evenly distributed... in all differents shapes, sizes and age... not to mention taste in music... i personally would not enjoy a clubbing night as much as a good night in with the mad stereo playing a burned CD of a Dj's live set and heaps of bourban. Smile
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2002 3:21 am
ZIP

Member #: 2,116

Hey yaīll

Male:famel rate here in Denmark, depends of wich club and wich DJ.

Best chicks ever, is to be found at the big psy-trance events. No shit, they really are. and here the rate is about 2 guys for every 1 girl.

But the highest rate can be found at house parties, especially the smaller ones, where it can be as good as 2:1 Wink

But what the heck, if I go to a club i donīt go to pick up girls, no no no no... I go for the music. waaaay to busy raving Very Happy

Dreamin... you should probably just go to Queenstown in the summerperiod, between january and may, lotīs of skandinavian bagpackers... tall, blond, and daaaaamn hot.

Or check out the discoīs downtown Auckland, there are some pretty good ones too. Anyway, the most wicked place was Christchurch, along the river... hmmm, canīt remember the name, but there was a few with an incredible baberating.

===============================
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2002 10:42 am
Steve K

Part-Time Clubber

Vibes: 1.25

Member #: 953

mainly in California, US if the clubs have girls most likely guys will be attracted to the venue. so i would say ratio 50:50
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2002 1:01 pm
Rob3rt

Feeling The Music

Member #: 1,604

the rare over here isnt bad, about 50:50... take away the ones you don't want and it goes down Sad
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2002 8:35 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Other discussion All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: