GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
LUSH / PORTRUSH - NORTHERN IRELAND 10TH BIRTHDAY MARCH 4TH

View previous topic :: View next topic  
PAG
PAUL GETTY
Total Newbie

Vibes: 0.25

Member #: 8,332

Post Post subject: LUSH / PORTRUSH - NORTHERN IRELAND 10TH BIRTHDAY MARCH 4TH Reply with quote

LUSH IS 10 YEARS OLD AND THEY R HAVING 2 NITES 2 CELEBRATE THEIR BIRTHDAY. SAT MARCH 4TH SEE'S THE RETURN OF THE TURNTABLE AND SCRATCHING WIZARD EDDIE HALLIWELL AND ALSO ADAM SHERIDAN. ALONG WITH RESIDENT COL HAMILTON. TICKETS R £12 AND COME OUT ON MONDAY FEB 6TH. SURE 2 B A GOOD NITE AFTER THE LAST TIME EDDIE WAS THERE FOR THE RESIDENCY TOUR WHICH WAS RECORDED LIVE FOR BROADCAST ON HIS RESIDENCY SHOW. SUCH AN NITE IT WAS CANT WAIT FOR THIS ONE.

THEN A WEEK LATER PART 2 OF THEIR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS CONTINUE WITH PETE TONG, NIC FANCULLI, THE CUBAN BROTHERS, DUTCHI, AND RESIDENT COL HAMILTON. THIS NIGHT IS 2 BE BROADCAST LIVE ON THE ESSENTIAL MIX. AND LICENSE HAS BEEN EXTENDED TO 3AM FOR THIS EVENT. TICKETS ARE AS ABOVE BUT PRICE IS £16. ANOTHER GREAT NITE OF CLUBBING IN NORTHERN IRELAND.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:03 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: