GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
GROOVE FACTORY feat Lee Dagger

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Anonymous

Member #: -1

Post Post subject: GROOVE FACTORY feat Lee Dagger Reply with quote

After a road-blocked return to 2006, Groove Factory continue to set South London on fire…!

Headlining is the production juggernaut Lee Dagger, one half of Bimbo Jones. Bimbo Jones have a had a swath of remix duties for Usher, Body Rockers, Natasha Bedingfield, Rachel Stevens, Geri Halliwell, Jessica Simpson as well as being responsible for a UK No. 1 in the shape of Meck's 'Thunder In My Heart Again' in February 2006. Having played across the globe and being a firm favourite in London, we can expect Lee to rock The White House.

Other guests include two very exciting up and coming DJs and producers in the form of London based Moochin-honcho and "all round nice guy" Lee Jarvis as well as Stu Green, one half of the Houseplayerz who are fast becoming hot property in production land.

Your Groove Factory residents for this evening will be Richard Launch and CD (fresh from playing alongside Tall Paul), Phil Reynolds, Rich O and Rod Towns.

Expect party music for a party atmosphere….!

Please remember its FREE BEFORE 9PM so get there early and reserve your spot on the d-floor, a plush booth in the lounge or just a corner of the bar - whatever takes your fancy....!

DJs
Lee Dagger (Bimbo Jones/Meck)
Lee Jarvis (Moochin)
Stu Green (Houseplayerz)
Richard Launch
Phil Reynolds
CD
Richo
Rod Towns

TIME & COSTS
Saturday 1st April
9pm till 4am
FREE before 9pm! So get there early. £7 after

WEBSITE
www.groovefactory.info
Post rating: Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 1:22 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: