GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Michael Gray + Live PA Bryan Chambers

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Born To Dance Records
Dave Bonner
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 5.42

Member #: 7,879

Post Post subject: Michael Gray + Live PA Bryan Chambers Reply with quote

BORN TO DANCE

INVITES YOU TO THE LAUNCH OF OUR INFAMOUS CLUB NIGHT AT OUR NEW LOCATION @ THE ZAP CLUB, BRIGHTON, SATURDAY 8th APRIL!!

WITH OUR ALREADY HUGE SUCCES IT WAS DEEMED NECESSARY TO MOVE TO A LARGER, MORE PRESTIGIOUS VENUE, THE ZAP SEEMED THE OBVIOUS CHOICE. SATURDAY 8th APRIL LOOKS SET TO BE ONE OF OUR BIGGEST NIGHTS TO DATE. WITH A STELLAR LINE UP OF TOP CLASS DJs, LIVE PAs, FULL AUDIO / VISUAL DISPLAYS, ENTERTAINERS & PERFORMERS……THIS CAN NOT BE MISSED!!

MEET OUR PRESTIGIOUS GUESTS

MICHAEL GRAY(Full Intention) BRYAN CHAMBERS(Live PA)
“The Weekend” Tom Novy “Your Body”

MICHAEL GRAY - British-based Michael Gray is an accomplished DJ, producer and remixer and is respected by DJs across the board with Pete Tong, Danny Rampling, Roger Sanchez, David Morales and Erick Morillo being amongst his most vocal supporters. As one half of dynamic production and remix duo Full Intention, Michael burst onto the scene in 1994 with the pair’s remix of Duke’s ‘So In Love With You’ which rocketed into the Top 20 charts. Michael’s most successful solo production to date has been ‘The Weekend’. Featuring the vocals of UK vocalist Shena, ‘The Weekend’ was heavily championed by Pete Tong and UK radio, reaching #7 on the UK charts. The single just got bigger and bigger.

BRYAN CHAMBERS -Bryan Chambers has been a mainstay on the UK pop and club charts for over decade. Most recently Bryan has been credited hugely for his excellent Live PA of Tom Novy’s “Your Body”, a show stooping performance. It all started in the early 90s, when a chance meeting at an open mic club put Bryan in touch with Jody Sharpe who was in the process of launching Reel II Reel in the UK. She introduced him to front man Erick Morillo and Bryan went on to sing all the backing vocals for his hugely successful dance act. August 2000 Bryan was approached to sing on a track for Defected Records. ‘All I Do’, was a cover of the classic Stevie Wonder song by the Cleptomaniacs, aka Brian Tappert and John Julius Knight. ‘All I Do’ caused such hype that it was given a full release in January 2001. It became a club anthem, reached #17 in the National Charts. Bryan sung this song live worldwide and today it still receives the same response as it did the day it was released.

GAV McCALL (“I’M ALRIGHT”) - Gav’s first solo production is a superb cover of “I’M ALRIGHT”. “I’M ALRIGHT” started life back in 1990/1 originally and hit the UK charts at No.3. Since the first release there have been a few remakes & remixes, however none quite seem to match the imagination and spin of Gav McCall’s new 2005 mix. The track has been shooting up the DJs charts & now lies @ No.9 in the cool cuts, with huge reviews & an ever growing buzz, the track looks set to be a big hit. Gav needs no introduction on the DJ’ing front, with his unique style & choice tracks, it’s clear to see why the Born To Dance nights are doing so well…

Joining our guests on the night in the main room will be our ever popular residents KJ Clancy & A Quest. Upstairs in the top Arch will be The Lovable Rogues Aka Dave Bonner, Carl Hanaghan & Joe Mitchell.

Also on the night there will be fire dancers, stilt walkers & much, much more…..

As usual there will be free giveaways including Tuacca & Vodka shots, free CDs & more to all that attend.

Door times 23:00pm – 05:00am. Tickets on the door £10

Saturday 8th April looks set to be the big one. We are still offering our popular paying “Jump The Queue” service to guarantee your entrance. All you have to do is email clubnight@borntodance.com.

For more information please contact info@borntodance.com or Tel: 01273 301 555

Plus.....

A Big thanks for all your support with Gav McCall’s – “I’m Alright”…which is currently at number 15 in Music Weeks’ Upfront Club Charts and 18 in the Buzz, plus the single has just been licensed to Ministry Of Sound’s “Clubbers Guide To 2006” and Hed Kandi’s “Disco Heaven”. Full release with remixes from the Soul Seekerz out April 24th

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:42 am
Claudio
Claudio

Vibes: 0.51

Member #: 8,542

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys Claudio here from Born To Dance again,

Anyone who is looking to come down to the night, if you want to jump the queue email clubnight@borntodance.com with all your details and names.

The list is getting now quite busy so if you want to come down be quick.

Cheers guys, see you soon.

Claudio
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 2:33 pm
Claudio
Claudio

Vibes: 0.51

Member #: 8,542

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys Claudio here from Born To Dance again,

Anyone who is looking to come down to the night, if you want to jump the queue email clubnight@borntodance.com with all your details and names.

The list is getting now quite busy so if you want to come down be quick.

Cheers guys, see you soon.

Claudio
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 3:02 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: