GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Born To Dance@The Ocean Rooms?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Born To Dance Records
Dave Bonner
Almost a Clubber

Vibes: 5.42

Member #: 7,879

Post Post subject: Born To Dance@The Ocean Rooms? Reply with quote

Saturday 18th February 2006 will see the return of Born to Dance Records to The Ocean Rooms, Brighton for an extra special night to remember…..

Born to Dance are once again proud to present DJ / Producer Stonebridge (Put ‘em High, “Take Me Away”) and label honcho Gav McCall (“I’m Alright”, MOS Radio, Born to Dance, Ibiza), with three floors of the best house, electro & club classics. The night is bound to be a sure winner.

STONEBRIDGE – Stones latest offering is a remix of Seamus Haji’s “Take Me Away” on Big Love Records & Justin Michael & Darwin Paul ft. Jackie Wilson 'Turn It Up' on Delecto. Stone has in 2005 remixed Praful's single 'Corpo Suado' on Rendez Vous Entertainment USA and Atlantic Soul new single 'Just Got Paid' on Rootz NL. Last but not least he has mixed and compiled the Dance Valley 2005 Sunrise' album, a double CD of the sexiest house music seamlessly blended into the ultimate summer 2005 soundtrack and recently joined forces with happening Armada Music for his imprint Stoney Boy Music with peak time House cuts lined up for release right after this summer.

With Stonebridge’s reputation, talents, hard work & the kind of crowd he pulls in, it’s clear to see why people are getting to the Born To Dance nights early, filling it to capacity early on!!

GAV McCALL – Gav’s first full solo production project “I’m Alright” has exceeded everyone’s expectations. Even pre-release it was creating a storm being charted by top name DJs & was being included on numerous compilations throughout the world. Over the last couple of years Gav has set up the ever successful, Born To Dance Records in Brighton. Gavin and his production teams (Superlative), first remix “Show Me Love” by Valerie M was eagerly snapped up by Jim “Shaft” Ryan for one of Miss Moneypennys compilations. Gavin’s track selection & his technical skills are second to none. He easily entertains & teases a trendy crowd with a perfect classy evening of soulful vocals, uplifting beats, driving grooves, funky & Latin flavours with twists of commercial cross over house. A truly unique ingredient that keeps any cool and funky crowd rocking.

Other guest DJ’s on the night include, KJ Clancy, A Quest & The Lovable Rogues (Dave Bonner, Carl Hanaghan, Joe Mitchell).

There will as usual be free Tuacca & Vodka for the first 150 guest and everyone that attends the night will receive complimentary CDs mixed by Gav McCall.

The Ocean Rooms has previously won the south’s best designed club, UK night club of the year, UK night club of the south & the best student night of the year.

Tickets for the evening will cost £10 B4 3.30am, £5 After.

Door Times are – 11.30pm-6am.

For more information on the evening & guest list / party bookings, please contact Born to Dance on 01273 301 555 or the Ocean Rooms on 01273 699 069. Alternatively you can email info@borntodance.com.
Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:12 pm
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: