GuidelinesGuidelines   FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   BookmarksBookmarks    RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
FREE ! Feed Your ADDICTION with Ben Gold & The Oblivion Crew

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Addiction
Addiction
Wannabe Clubber

Vibes: 7.56

Member #: 8,468

Post Post subject: FREE ! Feed Your ADDICTION with Ben Gold & The Oblivion Reply with quote

Addiction @ Freedom
66 Wardour Street, Soho, W1F 0TA

Thurs April 6th, 6pm til 12am
Uplifting Trance, Tech Trance & UK Hard Trance
FREE !! FREE !! FREE !!
www.addictionclubbing.com

Click here to add your names !

Check out the pictures from the last party here !!

Don’t forget £16 Tickets for The Addiction Boat Party Pt 1 will be on sale at this event !

These tickets are selling extremely quickly so we advise you to purchase yours in advance NOW to avoid disappointment !!

So who’s up for another Thursday night of drunken debauchery at Freedom ?

After a slightly longer gap than usual between events we’ve all got some making up to do !!

This week we welcome Ben Gold for his Addiction Debut. Ben’s is a story that most DJs would literally die to have lived ! Having played the main room of Peach @ Camden Palace at the age of only 18 it wasn’t long before he was being booked to play at some of the countries largest night’s including Wildchild, Slinky and Serious. With forthcoming sets for The Gallery, and YES! Not too mention going on tour with Dave Pearce’s Radio 1 Dance Anthems Show, Ben’s got a very bright future ahead of him, and with his productions having been supported by everyone from Adam White to Armin Van Burren, this is definitely a set not to be missed ! Ben is also a technical wizard on a pair of CDJ1000’s which we will be providing him with on the night ! Get down the front and witness this young man in action as we guarantee he will blow you away !

Also tonight Shaf De Bass and James Jaye return to Addiction, but this time performing together to showcase the absolutely phenomenal material that is Oblivion Recordings. With the 1st release out on the shelves now, and the 2nd release just weeks away Oblivion Records is looking like one of the most exciting labels to enter The Hard Dance Arena in a very long time. This is your chance to hear all their material in one exclusive set ! Don’t miss this !

We also welcome Kr00t0n, DJ Zone & Kris Noble to their 1st Addiction ! Kr00t0n and DJ Zone both sent us excellent mixes for our recent ‘In Search of Trance Comp’ and Kris Noble has been rocking the Brixton circuit for a long time now, and is a DJ who we’ve wanted to book for a very long time.

April 6th DJ Line Up

Shaf De Bass B2B James Jaye (Oblivion Records Showcase)
Ben Gold (www.bengoldonline.co.uk)
Mike Harris (Addiction)
Kris Noble
DJ Zone
Kr00t0n

Set Times will be posted next week.

Remember this is a FREE event, so if you haven’t sampled Addiction yet, make this your first fix !

Drink Promotions:

Happy Hour at the Bar ALL night !! meaning ALL Bottled Beer ONLY £2 & All double Spirt's and mixers ONLY £5 which includes Vodka / Redbull

We firmly believe that if you love Trance & Hard Trance you wont find a nicer venue in the West End, with cheaper drinks and better music on a Thursday !

Directions:

From Piccadilly Circus (Bakerloo or Piccadilly Line) simply walk up Shaftsbury Avenue, and after a short walk turn into Wardour Street which is on your left. Freedom is a short walk down on your right hand side.

From other surrounding stations, please follow the link below to Streetmap for directions.

http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.srf?x=529630&y=180972&z=0&sv=W1F+0TA&st=2&pc=W1F+0TA&mapp=newmap.srf&searchp=newsearch.srf

Hope to see you on the poles !

www.addictionclubbing.com

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 10:18 am
Addiction
Addiction
Wannabe Clubber

Post Post subject: Set Times ! Reply with quote

DJ Line Up & Set Times:

6pm til 7pm - Kr00t0n
7pm til 8pm - DJ Zone
8pm til 9pm - Mike Harris
9pm til 10pm - Ben Gold
10pm til 11pm - Shaf De Bass B2B James Jaye
11pm til 12am - Kris Noble

Hope to see you all on the floor !

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:53 pm
Addiction
Addiction
Wannabe Clubber

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

**ADDICTION…. NOW WITH ADDED VISUALS !**

We’ve been finalising the details over the last few weeks, but we are now happy to confirm that from this Thursday onwards all Addiction events at Freedom will now have the added element of live mixed visuals to offer your senses even more stimulation. We have always utilised visuals at our event’s going right back to our original parties at the Southside Bar, however until now it has not been something that we could offer at Freedom. Thankfully this has now changed, and we are happy to announce that we are working with a true professional, a pioneer of one of the largest club brands in history, and all round nice guy ! Addiction is proud to present Nick Wren AKA V.J. Meskalin.

Nick has been involved in club promotion since 1995 and has staged events at some of the countries leading venues; however in 2000 he embarked on his biggest venture yet….. Euphoria-Live ! You will all be familiar with the Euphoria Brand, the classic range of CD’s, Dave Pearce’s Ibiza party at Eden - San Antonio Ibiza, and more recently the harder end of the brand, Extreme Euphoria organised and run by Most Wanted events at The Fridge - Brixton. The original Euphoria Green CD ‘For the Mind, Body & Soul’ a CD which we all still hold dear to our hearts was released in 1999 and mixed by a close friend of Nick’s. Nick then had the idea to take the brand to the next level, i.e. a club night, so he approached Telstar with the idea and Euphoria-Live was born. Starting off with a website and a stable of then unknown DJs including ‘The Man Adam’ (now known as Adam White), Euphoria-live quickly grew to holding 8 UK residencies at its peak, and in total staged over 350 events in the UK and abroad at clubbing destinations such as Corfu and Ayia Napa. At the Abyss night club in Ayia Napa, (Voted best resort club night for both seasons) Nick even projected his visuals onto a screen above the DJ Booth in 3D ! and 3D glasses were given to the crowd to view these visuals in their full glory !

''I believe that visuals are an important part of any club night. The V.J. market is constantly growing, but to me it's all about performing live to the d.j. set. (not mixing dvd's with added visuals). I fully believe that this is the only true way to feel and interpret the music. All my visuals move with the music. Static or 'out of time' moving clips on a looped DVD are not what it's about for me. I use a keyboard to play the clips in time to the music. When I hit a key it triggers off a clip, or an effect, or both. I also work very closely with V.J. Antoine, and hopefully he will join me at Addiction in the near future.''

The visuals will be kicking off this week from approx 9pm, so come down and check them out, and find out why Addiction is London’s No. 1 FREE Thursday night Trance Party !!

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:53 am
Addiction
Addiction
Wannabe Clubber

Post Post subject: Reply with quote

Tonight’s the night peeps ! Hope to see you all at the Bar or on the floor

Remember £16 Boat Party tickets will be available from promoters.

Its FREE and we guarantee you an evening of quality music, so if you haven’t checked out Addiction before then make this your 1st fix !

Start Your Weekend Early !

Post rating: 0 Rate this post: Not logged in PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 9:41 am
Post new topic   Reply to topic    [i:Vibes] Forum Index -> Club Listings All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: